The ACS::Sleep action can be used if waiting is required during O&M. For example, a newly created ECS instance with an application needs to be pre-loaded for a period of time before the subsequent O&M operations can be performed.
- YAML format
- Name: sleepTask # The name of the task.
Duration: PT15M # Required. The waiting duration.
- JSON format (For more information, see the parameter description for the YAML format.)
- The ISO 8601 standard is used to define the waiting duration.
- The duration ranges from 1 minute to 4 hours.
- The value is not case-sensitive.
- 1M or 1m: indicates 1 minute in the contracted form.
- 1H or 1h: indicates 1 hour in the contracted form.
- 1H2M: indicates 1 hour and 2 minutes in the contracted form.
- PT1H2M: indicates 1 hour and 2 minutes in the standard form.