You can execute a public template provided by Operation Orchestration Service (OOS) or a custom template that you create. If you are fully aware of the risks of all tasks in the template, you can select Skip Confirmation for High-risk Tasks as the risk confirmation mode to start automatic execution. This topic describes how to execute a public template.
- Log on to the Elastic Compute Service (ECS) console. Choose Maintenance & Monitoring > Operation Orchestration Service in the left-side navigation pane.
- Click the Public Templates tab, find the public template that you want to execute, and then click Create Execution.
- Click Next Step: Parameter Settings.
- Set the parameters required for the template. To ensure that the template can be successfully executed, follow these steps to check the authorization policies of the RAM role that OOS will use:
Click View Authorization Policies. Then, log on to the RAM console. Verify that the RAM role to be used by OOS exists and that this RAM role has the permissions required for template execution. That is, the permissions of this role are not fewer than the result of View Authorization Policies. If the RAM role to be used by OOS is not created, or this role is created but is not granted the permissions required for template execution, click Automatic Authorization. You can also click Manual Authorization, and grant the required permissions to the role. For more information, see Configure RAM permissions for OOS.
- Click Next Step: Preview.
- Click Create Execution.
- Return to the Executions tab, find the execution you just created.