When you want to compress static text files, you can enable the Brotli compression feature to reduce the size of the transmitted content and accelerate content delivery. This topic describes how to enable the Brotli compression feature.
- If a request includes the
Accept-Encoding: brrequest header, the client expects the requested resource to be Brotli compressed.
- If a response from a CDN node includes the
Content-Encoding: brresponse header, the requested resource is Brotli compressed.
Accept-Encodingrequest header includes
gzip, Brotli compression takes priority.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud CDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Domain Names page, find the target domain name and click Manage.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the specified domain, click Optimization.
- In the Brotli Compression section, turn on Brotli Compression.