Realtime Compute offers job diagnosis to help you troubleshoot job issues.
Note Only jobs that are in the running state can be diagnosed.
- Log on to the Realtime Compute development platform.
- In the top navigation bar, click Administration.
- On the Administration page that appears, find the target job, move the pointer over the More icon in the Actions column, and click Check.
- Job failover: Check whether the job encountered a failover within the last 30 minutes.
- Application Master (AM) failover: Check whether a failover is detected in AM.
- Blink MetricJob latency: Check the job latency. If a latency occurs, the nodes with backpressure are displayed.
- High latency: The latency is longer than 100 seconds and shorter than 200 seconds.
- Excessively high latency: The latency is 200 seconds or longer.
- This tab displays the Yarn check result.
- This tab displays the OS check result.