Realtime Compute provides the job diagnosis feature to help you troubleshoot job issues.
- Log on to the Realtime Compute Console.
- In the top navigation bar, click Administration to go to the Administration page.
- Click Check in the Actions column of a job.
- Job failover: Check whether the job has encountered a failover in the last 30 minutes.
- Application Master (AM) failover: Check whether a failover is detected in AM.
- Blink Metric
Job latency: Check and obtain the job latency. When a latency occurs, the nodes that apply back pressure are displayed.
- High latency: The latency is longer than 100 seconds and less than 200 seconds.
- Excessively high latency: The latency reaches 200 seconds or longer.
This tab displays the Yarn check result..
This tab displays the OS check result.