After you activate Cloud Firewall, you can enable the Log Analysis service in the Cloud Firewall console. Log Analysis provides you with the real-time log search and analysis features.
Enable the Log Analysis service of Cloud Firewall
- Log on to the Cloud Firewall console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, select .
- Click Activate Now on the Log Analysis page.
- Select your log storage capacity, and then click Pay to complete the payment.
Note For more information about log analysis pricing, refer to Log analysis billing method.
- Go back to Log Analysis page in Cloud Firewall console.
- Click the Status switch on the right side to enable the Log Analysis service.
Log Analysis service retrieves records of both inbound and outbound Internet traffic flowing through Cloud Firewall. You can use the retrieved records to detect threats in real time.