A service port is opened by the backend process of an application on an instance. After you configure a service port, Web+ opens connections on this service port for an application that provides services to clients.
- Log on to the Web+ console.
- On the Overview page, click View All in the upper-right corner of the Last Updated Environments section.
- On the Applications and Environments page, click the > icon next to the name of an application to view a list of related environments.
Note On the Environments list, the most recently updated four environments are displayed. If the required environments is displayed on the list, you can click the name to go to the Environment Details page.
- Click the name of an Environment to open the Environment Details page.
- In the Applications section, click Basic Information, and enter a port number in the Service Port setting.
- After the configuration is complete, click Change Configuration in the upper-right corner to apply the update.