DataAnalysis allows you to collaboratively edit and analyze workbooks, manage MaxCompute tables by using dimension tables, and generate and share visual reports. This topic describes how to go to the DataAnalysis page and the features of DataAnalysis.
Go to the DataAnalysis page
- Log on to the DataWorks console. In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces. On the Workspaces page, find the target workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- On the DataStudio page, click the DataWorks icon in the upper-left corner and choose .
- On the DataAnalysis homepage, click Experience Now. The Web Excel page appears.
You can create and edit workbooks. Workbooks support basic operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, and multiple data processing methods, including functions, classification, and aggregation. In addition, you can edit workbooks collaboratively with other users online and create pivot tables for further analysis. For more information, see Workbook.
- Dimension tableYou can create MaxCompute tables without executing SQL statements and edit MaxCompute tables collaboratively with other users online. For more information, see Dimension table.
- When you create a dimension table, a MaxCompute table is created accordingly.
- You can save data to the MaxCompute table without additional configuration.
You can create and design visual reports by dragging, dropping, and configuring controls without executing SQL statements. For more information, see Report.