This topic describes how to view the overall data of a tenant on the Overview page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target workspace resides. Find the target workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- On the DataStudio page, click the icon in the upper-left corner and choose . The homepage of Data Map appears.
- In the top navigation bar, click Overview.
The Overview page displays the offline statistics of the current tenant.Note The Overview page displays statistics for the previous day.
Section Description Projects The total number of MaxCompute projects under the tenant. Tables The total number of tables under the tenant. Occupied Storage The total storage that is occupied by all tables of the tenant. Storage trend chart The offline statistics about the trend of storage usage. Top Projects by Table Storage The top projects that occupy the most storage space under the tenant. Top Tables by Occupied Storage The top 10 tables that occupy the most storage space under the tenant. You can click a table name to go to the details page of the table.Note The logical storage space that is occupied by projects and tables is collected in a T+1 manner. The numbers next to the project and table names indicate the sizes of the occupied logical storage space. The project storage volume includes the table storage volume and the storage volumes of resources, data in the recycle bin, and other system files. Therefore, the project storage volume is larger than the table storage volume.
The table storage volume is charged based on the logical storage rather than the physical storage.
Most Frequently Used Tables The most frequently referenced tables under the tenant. You can click a table name to go to the details page of the table.