You can check whether the prediction based on a predictive scaling rule meets your expectations.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Scaling Groups.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Find the target scaling group and use one of the following methods to open the details
page of the scaling group:
- Click the ID of the scaling group in the Scaling Group Name/ID column.
- Click Manage in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Scaling Rules.
- Find the target predictive scaling rule and click View Details in the Actions column.
The Rule Details page shows multiple metrics to help you evaluate the prediction. You can enable Forecast and Scale after confirming that the prediction meets your expectations. For more information, see Modify a scaling rule.
- Compare the actual and predicted CPU usage to evaluate the prediction accuracy.
- Compare the actual and predicted numbers of Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instances to evaluate the prediction accuracy.
- Check whether the scheduled plans generated from the prediction meet your expectations.