You can check whether the prediction based on a predictive scaling rule meets your expectations so that you can determine whether to make corresponding adjustments. For example, if the predictive mode of a predictive scaling rule is set to Predict Only and the prediction meets your expectations, you can set the predictive mode to Predict and Scale. This way, Auto Scaling can automatically adjust the minimum and maximum numbers of instances.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Scaling Groups.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Find the scaling group and use one of the following methods to open the details page
of the scaling group:
- Click the ID of the scaling group in the Scaling Group Name/ID column.
- In the Actions column corresponding to the scaling group, click Details.
- In the upper part of the page, click the Scaling Rules tab.
- Find the predictive scaling rule and click its ID in the Scaling Rule ID/Name column. You can set the predictive mode to Predict and Scale after you confirm that the prediction meets your expectations. For more information, see Modify a scaling rule.The scaling rule details page shows multiple metrics to help you evaluate the prediction effect.