After binding tags to ApsaraDB for Redis instances, you can filter ApsaraDB for Redis instances by tag in the instance list to manage instances of a specific category.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the upper-left corner of the top navigation bar, select the region where the target instance is located.
- On the Instance List page, click Tag.
- Select the target tag key and value from Tag Key and Tag Value, respectively.
- After creating a tag or updating an existing tag, you must refresh the page to check the updated tag in the tag list.
- To clear a filter criterion, click the delete icon for the selected tag.