When a tag is no longer needed by an ApsaraDB for Redis instance, you can remove the tag from the instance. If the tag is not bound to an instance, it will be deleted.
- You can remove up to 20 tags at a time.
- When a tag is removed from all instances, it is automatically deleted.
- Removing a tag does not affect the normal operation of the instance. After all tags of an instance are removed, the instance cannot be filtered by tag.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- On the top of the page, select the region where the instance is deployed.
- In the Actions column, choose .
- In the dialog box that appears, click the icon.
Note To delete a tag, remove the tag from all instances.
- Click OK.
Related API operations
|UntagResources||Removes tags from an ApsaraDB for Redis instance.|