If an ApsaraDB for Redis instance no longer needs a tag, you can unbind the tag from the ApsaraDB for Redis instance.
Note To delete a tag, see Delete a tag.
- You can unbind a maximum of 20 tags at a time.
- After a tag is unbound from an ApsaraDB for Redis instance, the tag is automatically deleted if it is not bound to any ApsaraDB for Redis instances.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the upper-left corner of the top navigation bar, select the region where the target instance is located.
- On the Instance List page, choose in the Action column for the target instance.
- In the Edit Tags dialog box that appear, click the Delete icon for the target tag.
- Click Confirm.
Note Unbinding a tag from an ApsaraDB for Redis instance does not affect other ApsaraDB for Redis instances bound to this tag.