This topic describes how to release pay-as-you-go instances in the Data Transmission Service (DTS) console.
- The billing method of the instances that you want to release must be pay-as-you-go.
Note You cannot manually release a subscription instance. If you do not renew a subscription instance after it expires, the instance will be automatically released seven days later.
- After an instance is released, its data cannot be recovered.
- Log on to the DTS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Data Migration, Data Synchronization, or Change Tracking.
- At the top of the page, select the region where your instances reside.
- Select the instances that you want to release, and then click Delete.Note To release a data synchronization or change tracking instance, you can click More in the Actions column, and then select Delete from the shortcut menu.
- In the Release Instance message, click Confirm.