Alibaba Cloud Container Service is committed to providing a stable and reliable enterprise-level container platform for its customers. However, Alibaba Cloud shall not be responsible for the following issues:
- All damages and losses that are caused by the use of third-party or open-source software other than those provided by Alibaba Cloud.
- Improper operations, such as cluster upgrades through platforms other than Container Service, SLB configuration changes through platforms other than Container Service, and resource deletion by accidental mistakes.
- Critical configuration changes, such as modifications of the following folders and
- The use of system reserved annotations in templates, which results in resource unavailability,
application failure, and exceptions.
Labels prefixed with kubernetes.io/ or k8s.io/ are reserved for core components. For example, pv.kubernetes.io/bind-completed: "yes".
- All losses that are caused by unstable connections to external Kubernetes clusters that are integrated to Container Service.
- All other improper operations that may affect the stability of the cluster.