You can query the number of remaining resources in your quota through the Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) console. If the remaining quota number is insufficient for your requirements, you can apply to increase the quota.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Quota to view the resource usage of the CEN service under your account.
- To increase your resource quota, click Apply in the Actions column. Then, enter the following information:
- Quantity for Application: the number of resources you require. You must enter a number that is greater than the current quota. For more information about the resource limits of CEN, see Limits.
- Reason for Application: your reason for applying for an increase to your quota. We recommend that you include details about your specific scenario.
- Mobile/Landline Phone Number: the mobile or landline phone number of the person to contact.
- Email: the email address of the person to contact.
- Click OK.
The system then determines whether the quota application is reasonable.
- If the system determines the request is unreasonable, the application enters the Rejected state.
- If the request is reasonable, the application enters the Approved state, and the quota is automatically upgraded to the applied quota number.
To view a history of quota applications, click Application History in the Application History column.