This topic describes how to increase the quota of a cloud resource in the CEN console. If the remaining quota of a cloud resource is insufficient, you can apply for a quota increase.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Quotas. The resource usage of the CENs under your account is displayed.
- Click Apply in the Actions column, and then set the following parameters in the displayed dialog box:
- Quantity for Application: the resource quota that you need. The quota you apply for must be greater than the current quota. For information about the default resource limits of a CEN, see Limits.
- Reason for Application: your reason for applying for a quota increase. We recommend that you provide details about your specific scenarios.
- Email: your email address.
- Click OK.
The system then determines whether the quota increase application is reasonable.
- If the request is unreasonable, the status of the application is Rejected.
- If the request is reasonable, the status of the application is Approved, and the quota is automatically increased to the quota that you applied for.
To view the historical quota applications of a cloud resource, click Application History in the Application History column.