You can go to the bill overview, bills, or bill details page to export bills to a file and then download the file.
Use the Export function to export bills to a CSV or PDF file, and then go to the Export History page to download the file.
On the bills page, you can export bills to a file.
- Current List: export the bills in the current list. Only bills incurred within one billing cycle can be exported.
- All: export the bills for all accounts. You can specify one or more billing cycles.
You can export bills to a file in one of the following formats:
- CSV: on the Overview, Bills, Details, or Associated Bills tab page, you can export bills to a CSV file.
- PDF: on the Overview tab page, you can export bills to a PDF file.
After you export bills to a PDF or CSV file, the file is saved in Export History. In the left-side navigation pane, select Export History, and sort the files by time to locate the latest file.
Note:All PDF and CSV files that you have created are saved in Export History.These files are stored on Alibaba Cloud and will be kept for up to three days.
The export history list shows the following columns:
- File Name
- Type: you can click the filter icon to filter data.
- Format: you can click the filter icon to filter data.
- Status: indicates whether the file has expired.
- Created At
After you click the Export button, the system creates an export task. A prompt appears showing that the bills are being exported. After the system completes exporting the bills, a download hyperlink is shown on the Export History page for you to download the file. The downloading process may take a few minutes. You can click Refresh to refresh the page.