After you set up an Anti-DDoS Pro instance to protect your service, you can view the traffic that goes through your service in the Anti-DDoS Pro console.
- Log on to the Anti-DDoS Pro console .
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Port Settings page, select an Anti-DDoS Pro instance.
Select a port forwarding rule and click the redirect icon in the Forwarding Port column.
On the Reports page, click the Service tab and select a time period to view traffic data. You can select from the following
time periods: 30 minutes, yesterday, 7 days, 30 days, or a custom period within the
last 30 days. The traffic data includes the following information:
- Inbound/Outbound bandwidth: The maximum and average inbound/outbound bandwidth represented
- Connections: The number of concurrent connections and new connections represented
- Inbound/Outbound bandwidth: The maximum and average inbound/outbound bandwidth represented by curves.