If you do not select auto-renewal when purchasing a subscription instance, you can enable auto-renewal in the Alibaba Cloud console. After you enable auto-renewal, you do not need to regularly renew the subscription. You no longer need to be concerned about service interruptions caused by expired subscription.
- The payment for auto-renewal is due nine days before the subscription expires. You must ensure that the balance of the payment method is sufficient. If your instance will expire tomorrow, you can Manually renew a subscription instance.
- After you enable auto-renewal, the system will automatically renew the subscription based on the auto-renewal cycle that you select. For example, if you select a three-month auto-renewal cycle, you will be charged a three-month subscription fee upon each auto-renewal.
- Log on to the DTS console.
- In the top navigation bar, choose .
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Data Transmission Service.
- Find the target instance and click Enable Auto-Renewal in the Actions column.
- In the Enable Auto-Renewal dialog box that appears, select an auto-renewal cycle, and click Enable.