This topic describes how to manually release a pay-as-you-go PolarDB cluster according to your business requirements.
- A subscription cluster cannot be manually released and will be automatically released once the subscription expires.
- A pay-as-you-go cluster can only be manually released when it is in the Running state.
- All the data in your cluster will be deleted when the cluster is released. Proceed with caution.
- This function is used to release a cluster, including all nodes in the specified cluster. To release one read-only node, see Add or remove a read-only node.
- You can switch the billing method of a cluster from pay-as-you-go to subscription. For more information, see Change the billing method from pay-as-you-go to subscription.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for PolarDB console.
- Select a region.
- Find the target cluster. In the Actions column corresponding to the cluster, click .
- In the message that appears, click OK.
|DescribeDBClusters||Views the list of PolarDB clusters.|
|DeleteDBCluster||Deletes a PolarDB cluster.|