PolarDB allows you to restart nodes. When the number of database connections reaches the upper limit or the database performance is compromised, you can manually restart nodes.
If you restart nodes, the database connections may be interrupted. We recommend that you make appropriate service arrangements before you restart the nodes. Proceed with caution.
- Log on to the PolarDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the console, select the region where the cluster resides.
- Find the cluster, and then click the cluster ID.
- In the upper-right corner of Database Nodes section for the Overview page, click the icon to switch the display mode.
- Find the node that you want to start, and click Restart in the Actions column.
- In the message that appears, click OK.
Related API operations
|RestartDBNode||Restarts a specified node of a PolarDB cluster.|