This topic describes how to switch the billing method of a PolarDB cluster from pay-as-you-go to subscription. You can switch the billing method based on your business requirements.
- You cluster is in the Running state.
- You cluster has no pending orders for switching from pay-as-you-go to subscription. If pending orders exist, you must pay for or cancel them on the Orders page.
- If a cluster uses a specification that is no longer available, you cannot switch the billing method of the cluster to subscription. In this case, you must change the cluster configurations before you switch the billing method to subscription. For more information about how to change the cluster configurations, see Change cluster configurations.
The operations in this topic do not affect the cluster performance.
- Log on to the PolarDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the console, select the region where the cluster resides.
- Find the cluster for which you want to switch the billing method, and choose Actions column. in the
- On the Switch to Subscription page, confirm the cluster information, and the value of the Purchase Plan parameter. Then, read the terms of the service agreement, select the check box, and
click Buy Now.Note
- The new billing method takes effect after you pay for the order.
- If the order is unpaid or the payment fails, an unfinished order appears on the Orders page. You cannot purchase a new cluster or switch the billing method to subscription because of the unfinished order. In this case, you must pay for or cancel this order.