This topic describes how to manually restart a node when the number of connections exceeds the threshold or any performance issue occurs on the node. Restarting a node causes service interruptions. We recommend that you make appropriate service arrangements before you restart the nodes. Proceed with caution
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for PolarDB console.
- Select a region.
- Find the target cluster and click the cluster ID in the Cluster Name column.
- In the Node Information section on the Basics page, find the node to be restarted.
- Click Restart in the Actions column of the node.
- In the dialog box that appears, click OK.
Related API operations
|RestartDBNode||Restarts a database node.|