You cannot change the billing method of a cluster from subscription to pay-as-you-go. Consider your resource requirements before switching the billing method to subscription to avoid resource wastage.
- The cluster must be in the Running state.
- There are no pending orders for changing the billing method from pay-as-you-go to subscription. If there are any pending orders, you must complete payment for or discard them on the Orders page.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for POLARDB console.
- Select the region where the cluster resides.
- Find the target cluster. In the Actions column corresponding to the cluster, choose .
- Specify Purchase Plan, read the ApsaraDB for POLARDB Subscription Agreement of Service. Select the check box to indicate that you agree to it, and then click Pay to complete the payment.
- The new billing method takes effect after you complete the payment.
- If the order is unpaid or the payment fails, an unfinished order appears on the Orders page. You cannot buy a new cluster or switch the billing method of existing clusters before the unfinished order is completed. You must complete payment for or discard the order before placing a new one.