You can export the list of instances through the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console to manage cloud instances offline.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the resource group and the region of the target instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Replica Set Instances, Sharded Cluster Instances, or Serverless Instances based on the instance type.
- On the Instances page, click Export.
- In the Export Instance List dialog box that appears, select the instance information you want to export to the
- Click OK. Note After you click OK, the browser begins to download the CSV file. You can use Excel or a text editor to view this file.