You can export the list of instances through the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console to manage cloud instances offline.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region of the instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Replica Set Instances or Sharding Instances.
- On the Instances page, click Export.
- In the Export Instance List dialog box that appears, select the instance information you want to export to the
- Click OK.
Note After you click OK, the browser begins to download the CSV file. You can use Excel or a text editor to view this file.