You can export a list of instances of a specified type and region by using the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console to manage cloud instances offline.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region and resource group for the instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Replica Set Instances, Sharded Cluster Instances, or Serverless Instances based on the instance type.
- On the Replica Set Instances page of the required instance type, click Export.
- In the Export Instance List dialog box, select the instance information you want to export to the list.
- Click OK. Note After you click OK, the browser begins to download the CSV file. You can use Excel or a text editor to view this file.