This topic provides an overview of domain name tags. Each tag is represented by a string of characters. In Alibaba Cloud CDN, you cannot define tags, but you can attach tags to domain names, detach tags from domain names, and use tags to group or filter domain names.
- Each tag is a key-value pair.
- Up to 20 tags can be attached to a domain name.
- For the same domain name, the key for each tag must be unique. If two tags have the
same key but different values, the later tag overwrites the earlier tag. For example,
if you configure the
Key1:Value1tag and then the
Key1:Value2tag for the
test.example.comdomain name, only the
Key1:Value2tag is attached to the domain name.
- A key cannot start with
https://, or be left unspecified.
- A value cannot contain
https://, but can be left unspecified.
- A key must be 1 to 64 Unicode characters in length.
- A value must be 0 to 128 Unicode characters in length.
- Tags are case-sensitive.
|Attach tags to a domain name||Attach tags to one or more domain names to identify or group the domain names.|
|Detach tags from a domain name||Detach tags from one or more domain names.|
|Manage domain names by tag||Manage domain names based on their tags.|
|Query domain names by tag||Query the domain names to which specific tags are attached.|