This topic describes how to revoke access permissions on your private bucket from an origin domain. You can revoke permissions for the corresponding roles to disable private bucket back-to-origin authorization in the Resource Access Management (RAM) console.
- Log on to the RAM console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click RAM Roles.
- On the RAM Roles page, click RAM role name AliyunCDNAccessingPrivateOSSRole.
- Click Remove Permission in the Actions column corresponding to the RAM role to be deleted.
In the Remove Permission dialog box, click OK.
- Return to the RAM Roles page, click Delete in the Actions column corresponding to the RAM role to be deleted.
In the Delete RAM Role dialog box, click OK.