This topic describes how to delete an AccessKey pair for a RAM user. You can delete AccessKey pairs for a RAM user if the RAM user no longer needs to access Alibaba Cloud resources by calling API operations or using other development tools.
Before you delete an AccessKey pair, you can query the last usage time of the pair to check whether the pair is in use. For information about how to query the last usage time, see View the basic information about AccessKey pairs.
- Log on to the RAM console with an Alibaba Cloud account.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Users under Identities.
- In the User Logon Name/Display Name column, click the username of the target RAM user.
- In the User AccessKeys section, click Delete.
- In the dialog box that appears, select I am aware of the risk and confirm the deletion.
- Click OK.