If you no longer need to access Alibaba Cloud resources by calling API operations or using other development tools, you can delete AccessKey pairs.
Before deleting an AccessKey pair, you can query the time when the pair was last used to check whether the pair is being used. For more information about how to query the time when an AccessKey pair was last used, see View basic information about an access key.
- Log on to the RAM console by using an Alibaba Cloud account.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Users under Identities.
- In the User Logon Name/Display Name column, click the name of the target RAM user.
- In the User AccessKeys section, click Delete.
- In the check box that appears, select I am aware of the risk and confirm the deletion.
- Click OK.