This topic describes how to delete a custom policy. You can delete a custom policy when permissions in this policy change or when you no longer need this policy.
- The policy has only one version, that is, the default version. If multiple versions exist, you must delete all of the versions except the default one.
- The policy is not referenced (that is, attached to a RAM user, RAM user group, or RAM role). If the policy is currently being referenced, remove related permissions in the policy. For more information, see Manage policy references.
- Log on to the RAM console.
- Choose .
- From the Policy Type drop-down list, select Custom Policy.
- In the Policy Name column, find the target custom policy and click Delete.
- Click OK.