This topic describes how to change the password for an Alibaba Cloud account. You can change your password periodically to protect your password. The password must have a minimum of six characters and must contain a minimum of two of the following character types: letters, special characters, and numbers.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud console.
- Move the pointer over the account icon and click Security Settings.
- In the Login Password section of the Security Settings page, click Change.
- On the Identity Verification page, select a verification method and click Verify now.
- In the New Password field, enter a new password and confirm the password.
- Click Submit.