This topic describes how to change the password for an Alibaba Cloud account. You can change your password on a regular basis for added security. The password must be at least 6 characters in length, and must contain at least two of the following elements: letters, special characters, and digits.
- Log on to the RAM console with an Alibaba Cloud account.
- Move the pointer over the profile picture in the upper-right corner of the console, and click Security Settings.
- In the Login Password section of the Security Settings page, click Change.
- In the Verify Identity step, select a verification method and click Verify now.
- After your identity is verified, enter a new password and confirm the password.
- Click OK.