This topic takes the Google Authenticator app as an example to describe how to disable a multi-factor authentication (MFA) device for an Alibaba Cloud account.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Management Console by using your Alibaba Cloud account.
- Move the pointer over the profile picture in the upper-right corner of the console, and click Security Settings.
- In the Account Protection section of the Security Settings page, click Edit.Note MFA has been renamed TOTP.
- Click Turn off next to Account Protect settings.
- Open the Google Authenticator app.
- On the Identity Verification page in the console, enter the dynamic verification code that is obtained from the Google Authentication app, and click Submit.