This topic describes how to disable the multi-factor authentication (MFA) device for your Alibaba Cloud account. After you disable the MFA device, you only need to enter your password when you log on to Alibaba Cloud next time.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud console.
- Move the pointer over the account icon and click Security Settings.
- In the Account Protection section, click Edit.
Note Virtual MFA is now renamed TOTP.
- In the TOTP section, click Turn off.
- Click Submit.
- Open Google Authenticator.
- On the Identity Verification page, enter the 6-digit verification code obtained from Google Authentication and click Submit.