To use Anti-DDoS Pro to filter HTTPS traffic, you must select HTTPS in the domain settings and upload the SSL certificate. When your SSL certificate expires, you must update the certificate in the Anti-DDoS Pro console in a timely manner.
- You have added your domain in the Anti-DDoS Pro console and your site supports HTTPS. For more information about adding domains, see Step 1: Add a website.
- You have prepared the certificate files.
If you have uploaded your certificate files to Alibaba Cloud SSL Certificates Service , you can select the certificate directly. Otherwise, you need to prepare the certificate files for upload. Generally, the following files are required:
- The public key file in CRT format or the certificate file in PEM format.
- The private key file in KEY format.
- Log on to the Anti-DDoS Pro console .
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
In the Websites list, select your domain and click the upload icon in the Certificate Status column.
In the Upload SSL Certificate and Private Key dialog box, select an Upload Method and specify the parameters. You can select from one of the following methods to upload
Select Existing Certificates (Recommended)
If you have uploaded your SSL certificate to Alibaba Cloud SSL Certificates Service, you can directly select an existing certificate for upload.
If your certificate is not hosted on SSL Certificates Service, you can click Go to the SSL Certificates console to upload your certificate first. For more information about uploading certificates to SSL Certificates Service, see Upload certificates.
Enter a Certificate Name, and copy the contents of the certificate file and private key file to the Certificate File field and Private Key field respectively.Note
Certificate file example
- For certificate files in common formats, such as PEM, CER, and CRT, you can use a text editor to open the file and copy its contents. For certificate files in other formats, such as PFX and P7B, you need to convert the file into PEM format first.
- If your SSL certificate includes multiple certificate files, such as a certificate chain, you need to combine the contents of multiple certificate files and paste them into the Certificate File field.
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- xxxxxxxxxxxxvs6MTXcJSfN9Z7rZ9fmxWr2BFN2XbahgnsSXM48ixZJ4krc+1M+j2kcubVpsE2cgHdj4v8H6jUz9Ji4mr7vMNS6dXv8PUkl/qoDeNGCNdyTS5NIL5ir+g92cL8IGOkjgvhlqt9vc65Cgb4mL+n5+DV9uOyTZTW/MojmlgfUekC2xiXa54nxJf17Y1TADGSbyJbsC0Q9nIrHsPl8YKkvRWvIAqYxXZ7wRwWWmv4TMxFhWRiNY7yZIo2ZUhl02SIDNggIEeg== -----END CERTIFICATE-----Private key file example
-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY----- xxxxxxxxxxxxtZ3UKHJTRgNQmioPQn2bqdKHop+B/dn/4VZL7Jt8zSDGM9sTMThLyvsmLQKBgQCr+ujntC1kN6pGBj2Fw2l/EA/W3rYEce2tyhjgmG7rZ+A/jVE9fld5sQra6ZdwBcQJaiygoIYoaMF2EjRwc0qwHaluq0C15f6ujSoHh2e+D5zdmkTg/3NKNjqNv6xA2gYpinVDzFdZ9Zujxvuh9o4Vqf0YF8bv5UK5G04RtKadOw== -----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
- Select Existing Certificates (Recommended)
- Click OK.