After you buy an Anti-DDoS Pro instance, you must add your website in the Anti-DDoS Pro console. To set up an Anti-DDoS Pro instance to protect your service, you need to enter your domain information in the Anti-DDoS Pro console.
- Log on to the Anti-DDoS Pro console .
- In the left-side navigation pane, select .
On the Websites page, click Add Domain.
On the Add Domain page, complete the configuration under the Enter Site Information tab. The configuration details are as follows:
Item Description Protection Package The type of Anti-DDoS Pro instance that you want to assocaite with the domain. Valid values:
Instance Available instances are listed based on the specified Protection Package.Note If no instance is displayed, it means you have no instance under the specified Protection Package. We recommend that you buy an Enhanced instance or upgrade the existing Standard intance to the Enhanced type.Note You can associate a domain with a maximum of eight Anti-DDoS Pro instances. Besides, these instances must under the same Protection Package. Domain The domain of the website that you want to protect.Note
- Supports wildcard domains, such as
*.aliyun.com. Anti-DDoS Pro automatically matches all subdomains for the wildcard domain.
- If you enter a wildcard domain and a specific domain name, such as
www.aliyun.com, Anti-DDoS Pro will use the redirection rules and protections policies of the specific domain name.
Protocol The protocols supported by your website. Valid values:
Note If your website supports HTTPS encrypted connections, you must select HTTPS. Select other protocols if applicable.
- HTTP (Selected by default)
- HTTPS (Selected by default)
Server Address Select the address type of the origin server and specify the address. Supported address types are as follows:
- Origin Server IP: You can enter up to 20 IP addresses of the origin server. When multiple origin server IPs are specified, Anti-DDoS Pro uses IP hash load balancing to forward traffic back to the origin server.
- Origin Server Domain: If you want to use Anti-DDoS Pro and WAF together for enhanced protection, you can select Origin Server Domain and enter the CNAME provided by your WAF instance.
Origin server ports The server ports are automatically assigned based on the protocols you have selected.Note The forwarding port is the same as the port of the origin server.
Anti-DDoS Pro allows you to specify custom ports. You can click Custom to select ports other than the default ones.
- When HTTP or Websocket is selected, the port is set to 80 by default.
- When HTTPS or Websockets is selected, the port is set to 443 by default.
- Standard instance: The optional HTTP/Websocket ports are 80 and 8080. The optional HTTPS/Websockets ports are 443 and 8443.
- Enhanced instance: The optional HTTP/Websocket and HTTPS/Websockets ports are described
in the following figures.
- Click Add.