This topic describes how to disassociate a VSwitch from a network access control list (ACL). After the disassociation, the network ACL no longer filters the incoming or outgoing traffic of the ECS instances in the VSwitch.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Network ACL.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region of the network ACL.
- On the Network ACL page, find the target network ACL and click Manage in the Actions column.
- On the Resources tab, find the target VSwitch and click Unbind in the Actions column.
- In the Unbind Network ACL dialog box, click OK.