This topic describes how to associate a network access control list (ACL) with a VSwitch. By doing so, you can control the traffic moving in and out of ECS instances in the VSwitch.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Network ACL.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region of the network ACL.
- On the Network ACL page, find the target network ACL, and then click Manage in the Actions column.
- On the Resources tab, click Bind Resource.
- In the Bind Resource dialog box, select the VSwitch with which the network ACL is to be associated, and then click OK.