You can use Security Center to protect external servers. To use Security Center to protect a server, you must install the Security Center agent on the server first. This topic describes how to use Security Center to protect external servers.
- Install the Security Center agent on the external server. For more information about
how to install the agent, see Manual installation.
- The Security Center agent cannot be automatically installed on external servers. You must manually install the agent.
- After you install the agent, wait about five minutes. The external server will be added to the server list in the Security Center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Assets and then click Server. The newly added external server is listed on this tab. You can view information about the external server, such as the IP address and risk status.
- You can manage security events of the server in the Security Center console. Security Center also sends alerts to you if a risk or vulnerability is detected on the server.