This topic describes how to reduce the number of assets protected by Security Center.
The number of ECS instances authorized by the current account is fewer than the number of protected assets. You can reduce the number of protected assets when you upgrade Security Center.
- Use one of the following method and go to the Change Specifications page in the Security Center console.
- Use URL
- Go to Billing Management, find the original order on the Orders page, and click Details in the Actions column. In the Order Details section, copy the instance name in the Product column.
- Replace XXXXXXXX in the following URL with the instance name copied in the preceding step: https://common-buy.aliyun.com/?commodityCode=sas&orderType=UPGRADE&instanceId=XXXXXXXX.
- Use the Security Center console
- Log on to the Security Center console.
- On the Overview page, click Upgrade in the upper-right corner.
- Use URL
- Set Protected Assets to the number of ECS instances that you own.
- No fees are returned if you reduce the number of protected assets. We recommend that you use caution when performing this operation.
- If you install Security Center on servers that are not hosted by Alibaba Cloud, these servers are included in the number of ECS instances that you own. You can log on to the Security Center console to delete servers that are not hosted by Alibaba Cloud.