The billing of Express Cloud Connect (ECC) instances involves fees charged by Alibaba Cloud and third parties.
ECC instances are charged using the Subscription-billing method. The minimum billing period of a Subscription is six months.
If you need to change the billing method, you can open a ticket.
- Fees charged by Alibaba Cloud
- A Subscription-billed service fee is charged by Alibaba Cloud for each month, and is calculated according to the bandwidth. No initial installation fee or resource occupation fee is charged.
- Extra fees are incurred if you choose to use offline value-added Alibaba Cloud services, such as configuring online and offline networks, and connecting your on-premises data center with Alibaba Cloud.
- Fees charged by third-parties
Third-party fees may be incurred due to such activities as cable installations. We recommend that you consult the associated third-party service provider for more details.
Expiration reminder and overdue payment
- You will receive notifications of instances that are approaching expiration 15 days, 7 days, 3 days, and 1 day before they expire.
- If you do not renew your instances within 15 days after the instances expire, they are stopped and then released. Related resources and configurations are also cleared.