This topic describes how to change the password for a RAM user of your Alibaba Cloud account.
- Log on to the RAM console with an Alibaba Cloud account.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Users under Identities.
- In the User Logon Name/Display Name column, click the username of the RAM user.
- On the Authentication tab, click Modify Logon Settings.
- In the Set Logon Password section of the pane that appears, use one of the following methods to reset the logon
- Select the Automatically Regenerate Default Password option and click OK. RAM then automatically generates a logon password. Save the generated new password for subsequent use.
- Select the Reset Custom Password option, enter a new password, and then click OK.
- Click Close.Note If your Alibaba Cloud account allows RAM users to manage their own passwords, the RAM users can also change their passwords in the RAM console.