This topic describes how to change the password of a Resource Access Management (RAM) user that belongs to your Alibaba Cloud account. You can change your password on a regular basis for account security.
- Log on to the RAM console by using your Alibaba Cloud account.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Users page, find the specific RAM user and click its name.
- On the Authentication tab of the user details page, click Modify Logon Settings.
- In the Set Logon Password section of the Modify Logon Settings panel, reset the logon password.
- If you select Keep Current Password Unchanged, the password remains unchanged.
- If you select Automatically Regenerate Default Password and click OK, the system generates a logon password. You must save the generated password for subsequent use.
- If you select Reset Custom Password, enter a new password and click OK.
Note The new password must meet the complexity requirements. For more information, see Configure the password policy for RAM users.
- Click Close. Note If your Alibaba Cloud account allows RAM users to manage their passwords, the RAM users can change their passwords in the console.