This topic describes how to change the password for a RAM user under your Alibaba Cloud account.
- Log on to the RAM console.
- Choose .
- In the User Logon Name/Display Name column, click the username of the target RAM user.
- On the Authentication tab, click Modify Logon Settings.
- In the Set Logon Password section, select Reset Custom Password.
- Enter a new password and click OK.
Note If your Alibaba Cloud account allows RAM users to manage their own passwords, the RAM users can change their passwords in the RAM console by clicking Security and clicking Change Password on the Password Management page.