This topic describes how to change the password for a RAM user of your Alibaba Cloud account.
- Log on to the RAM console with an Alibaba Cloud account.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Users under Identities.
- In the User Logon Name/Display Name column, click the username of the target RAM user.
- On the Authentication tab, click Modify Logon Settings.
- In the Set Logon Password section, select Automatically Regenerate Default Password or Reset Custom Password.
Note If you select the Automatically Regenerate Default Password option, save the generated new password for subsequent use.
- If you select the Reset Custom Password option, enter a new password and click OK.
Note If your Alibaba Cloud account allows RAM users to manage their own passwords, the RAM users can also change their passwords in the RAM console.