After you purchase a burstable instance, additional fees will be charged to your account when you enable the unlimited mode and use overdrawn CPU credits. This topic describes how to query whether your burstable instances incur additional fees.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Find the burstable instance that you want to query and click its ID.
- In the Payment Information section, choose .
- On the Bills page, click Detail in the Actions column corresponding to the target instance.
- In the Summary of billing items section, view SurplusCredit.
You can also view SurplusCredit in the Cost details section to check the cost details of a single purchase.