If you want to modify the maximum bandwidth of a Smart Access Gateway (SAG) app instance as a user, contact the administrator or use the administrator account. The following procedure shows how you can modify the maximum bandwidth as an administrator:
- Log on to the SAG console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the SAG APP Instances page, click the ID of the SAG app instance that you want to manage.
- On the details page, click the Client Account tab, find the client account for which you want to modify the maximum bandwidth and choose in the Actions column.
- In the Modify dialog box, set a new bandwidth value and click OK.