When there are multiple events, you can create a dashboard in the console to quickly view key business indicators.
Complete the following steps:
- In the mPaaS console, go to the Mobile Analysis Service > Custom analysis > Custom dashboard page.
- Click Add a dashboard.
- Enter a dashboard name, select a dashboard template, and click OK.
- Click the newly added dashboard to view the dashboard.
- When a dashboard is created, an Unnamed category is added by default. Move the pointer to the category name and you can view a rename icon.
- Click Add a category on the right side to add a category.
- Click Add custom analysis and add key indicators to the dashboard.
- Existing analysis: A custom analysis created previously can be directly used here. The details of the existing analysis is available on the Mobile Analysis Service > Custom analysis > Custom configuration > Manage cards page.
- New custom analysis: You can create a custom analysis. For more information, see Add custom analysis.
- After you add the custom analysis, click Submit. Now, a dashboard is created successfully.
Now, you have gone through the entire process of implementing a single event analysis.