This topic describes how to configure blocked regions (domain names) for protected websites on an Anti-DDoS Pro or Anti-DDoS Premium instance. After you configure blocked regions, access requests from IP addresses that reside within the blocked regions are blocked.
- A website is added to Anti-DDoS Pro or Anti-DDoS Premium and is associated with an instance that uses the enhanced function plan. For more information, see Add a website.
- Mitigation is enabled in the latest version of Anti-DDoS Pro or Anti-DDoS Premium.
- This feature is supported only for websites. We recommend that you configure traffic block policies on the Protection for Infrastructure tab to protect non-website assets. For more information, see Configure diversion from the origin server and Configure blocked regions. Only Anti-DDoS Pro supports diversion from the origin server.
- The specified blocked regions take effect only on domain names. If you want to block regions for individual domain names, you must separately specify the regions you want to block for each domain name.
- This feature identifies and filters only requests from IP addresses that are in the blocked regions. It cannot reduce the volume of traffic.
- Log on to the Anti-DDoS Pro console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your instance resides.
You can switch the region to configure and manage Anti-DDoS Pro or Anti-DDoS Premium instances. Make sure that you select the required region when you use Anti-DDoS Pro or Anti-DDoS Premium.
- Mainland China: If you select this region, the Anti-DDoS Pro console appears.
- Outside Mainland China: If you select this region, the Anti-DDoS Premium console appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the General Policies page, click the Protection for Website Services tab. On the tab that appears, select the domain name that you want to configure from the left-side list.
- In the Blocked Regions (Domain Names) section, click Change Settings.
- In the Configure Blocked Regions panel, select the regions that you want to block on the China or Outside China tabs and then click OK.
- Go back to the Blocked Regions (Domain Names) section and turn on Status to apply the configuration.