This topic describes how to renew an exclusive physical connection. We recommend that you renew your subscription exclusive physical connection in the console before it expires to avoid service disruptions. If you do not renew your physical connection within 15 days after the bill becomes overdue, the physical connection is stopped. If you do not renew the physical connection within 15 days after it is stopped, the physical connection is deleted. Therefore, we recommend that you enable the auto-renewal function to make sure that your physical connection is renewed on time.
If you no longer use a physical connection, open a ticket to delete it.
- Log on to the Express Connect console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose
.Note If your console is different from the following figure, click to switch to the new version console.
- Find the target physical connection interface and check its status. Only interfaces
in the Enabled state can be renewed.
- Click Auto Renew in the Actions column to renew the expiration date of the resource occupation fee associated with
- Click Auto Renew.
- On the Manually Renew tab of the Express Connect-Charge for rental (International) page, find the target interface and click Enable Auto-Renew in the Actions column.
- In the Enable Auto-Renew dialog box that appears, select an auto-renewal cycle and then click Enable Auto-Renew.
- After you renew the physical connection interface, you can go to the Auto-Renew tab of the Express Connect-Charge for rental (International) page to verify the expiration date is updated and the auto renewal function is enabled.