This topic describes how to create an alert rule in the Cloud Monitor console. Alert rules can be used to monitor peak bandwidth values, proportions of the HTTP 4xx or 5xx status code, hit ratios, inbound traffic, and the number of queries per second of accelerated domain names. When an alert rule is triggered, Cloud Monitor sends notifications to you through SMS or emails.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud CDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Domain Names page, click CloudMonitor to go to the Cloud Monitor console.
- Choose Alert Rules tab., and click the
- Click Create Alert Rule.
- Create an alert rule for monitoring Alibaba Cloud Content Delivery Network (CDN). For more information, see Create a threshold-triggered alert rule.
- Click Confirm.