This topic describes how to create an alert rule in the Alibaba Cloud CDN console. You can use CloudMonitor to set alert rules specific to CDN domain metrics. When an alert rule is triggered, CloudMonitor sends an alert by using the specified notification method (for example, SMS or email).
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud CDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Domain Names page, click Alert Settings to go to the CloudMonitor console.
- Choose Alert Rules tab., and click the
- Click Create Alert Rule.
- Create a CDN alert rule. For more information, see Create a threshold alarm rule.