Hologres is a real-time interactive analytics engine compatible with the PostgreSQL ecosystem and integrates seamlessly with the big data ecosystem. Hologres supports real-time analytics of large amounts of real-time and offline data. You can use third-party Business Intelligence (BI) tools to connect to Hologres and analyze data in a visualized manner. This topic describes typical scenarios where the core features of Hologres are used.
Real-time data warehouse construction
- Real-time data warehouse, real-time dashboard, and real-time reporting and analytics in data departments.
- Real-time monitoring, real-time exception detection and alerts, and real-time debugging in operations and maintenance (O&M) and data applications.
- Real-time risk control, real-time recommendation, real-time effect analytics, and real-time training in business departments.
Accelerated query of offline MaxCompute data
- Query offline MaxCompute data in real time.
- Generate reports based on offline MaxCompute data for analytics.
- Apply offline MaxCompute data for online use. For example, expose your table data over a RESTful API.