After you enable the log analysis feature, log storage space is allocated based on the storage capacity you specify. You can view log storage usage on the Log Analysis page in the Cloud Firewall console.
View log storage usage
- Log on to the Cloud Firewall console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the upper-right corner of the Log Analysis page, view log storage usage.
Upgrade log storage
Clear your log storage space
You can delete log entries stored in the Logstore. For example, you can delete all log entries generated during the test phase to save space for log entries that are generated during service production.
- Deleted log entries cannot be recovered. Exercise caution when you perform this operation.
- You can clear the log storage space only a few times.