This topic describes how to view the real-time performance metrics of ApsaraDB for Redis.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- An ApsaraDB for Redis database instance is connected to DAS and is in the Accessed state.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring. On the Instance Monitoring page, find the database instance that you want to view.
- Click the ID of the instance to go to the instance details page.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Real-time Monitoring.
You can view the real-time performance metrics of the database instance in real-time charts or real-time tables.