This topic describes how to download a specific page of logs in CSV format, or all logs in TXT format, to a local host.
- Log on to the Log Service console, and then click the target project name.
- In the LogSearch column, click Search.
- On the Raw Logs tab page, click the icon .
- Select the method to download logs.
- Click Download Log in Current Page to download logs of the current page in the CSV format to your local host.
- Click Download all logs in the CLI console to download all logs by using the CLI tool.
- Install the command line tool. For more information, see Log Service CLI User Guide.
- Select Security information management to copy your AccessID and AccessKey.
- Select Copy Command, and use the AccessID and AccessKey copied in the preceding step to replace
【AccessID obtained in step 2】and
【AccessKey obtained in step 2】in the command.
- Run the command in the CLI tool to download logs.
Note The logs are downloaded to the download_data.txt file. This file is located in the directory where the command was run.