A logical aggregate table consists of a specific analysis object (such as a member) and relative statistical metrics. Statistical metrics that constitute a logical aggregate table share the same statistic granularity (such as a member). The aggregate logic provides all statistics data of a theme-based statistic granularity (such as a member). Therefore, Dataphin also supports theme-based data query.
- The system aggregates data based on the same statistic granularity by default.
- According to the same primary key principle, common physical table fields that are created by non-derived metrics are added to the corresponding logical aggregate tables.
- Choose to open the corresponding page.
- You can open the logical aggregate table creation page by clicking one of the three icons in the following figure.
Note After the derived metrics are submitted, a new logical aggregate table is generated by default.
- To create a logical aggregate table, follow these steps: Enter the required information as prompted, click Submit, and then click OK to create a logical aggregate table.