This topic describes how to connect to DLA by using Navicat for MySQL.
Navicat for MySQL is installed.
- Start Navicat for MySQL and choose New Connection dialog box, configure the parameters. The following table describes the parameters.
from the main menu bar. In the
Parameter Description Connection Name The name of the connection. Host Name The endpoint of DLA.
- If Navicat for MySQL is installed on an ECS instance in the same region as DLA, set this parameter to the endpoint of the virtual private cloud (VPC) to which DLA belongs. Navicat for MySQL allows you to access DLA over a VPC. This way, you can access DLA in a fast and secure manner.
- If you want to use Navicat for MySQL to access DLA over the Internet, set this parameter to the public endpoint of the classic network to which DLA belongs.
Port The port number that is used to access DLA. Set this parameter to 10000. Username The DLA account, which can be a root account or sub-account. Password The password that corresponds to the DLA account.
- Click Test Connection. After the test succeeds, click OK. The connection to DLA is created but is not enabled. You must manually enable the connection.
- Right-click the name of the connection that you created and select Enable Connection.
- Right-click the name of the connection that you created and select Enable Database to enable the connection. Then, you can use Navicat for MySQL to manage data.