Alibaba Cloud Realtime Compute for Apache Flink allows you to develop, publish, and start Flink DataStream jobs. It also supports O&M management as well as monitoring and alerting features.
- Only Blink 3.2.2 and later versions of Realtime Compute for Apache Flink in exclusive mode supports Flink DataStream.
- Flink DataStream does not support storage resource registration, job debugging, or configuration optimization for Flink SQL jobs.
- If the upstream and downstream storage systems that Flink DataStream jobs access use a whitelist mechanism, you must configure whitelists. For more information, see Configure a whitelist for accessing storage resources.
- Flink DataStream jobs supported by Realtime Compute for Apache Flink are developed based on the open source Flink version. For more information, see Open source Flink version.
- Blink DataStream APIs are compatible with open source Flink 1.5. Flink DataStream jobs and connectors that are developed based on Flink 1.5 can run properly on Blink. Blink DataStream APIs may not be compatible with other open source Flink versions.
- Job development
This topic describes how to develop, publish, and start a Flink DataStream job in Realtime Compute for Apache Flink.
- Monitoring and alerting
This topic describes how to create and apply alert rules. Monitoring and alerting are supported only for the failover rate metric.